1. Mathira MP Hon Rigathi Gachagua was early Friday arrested by dozens of DCI Officers in his Nyeri Home. With limited and stretched law enforcement resources, it is not clear why the police did not just summon him to present himself to the location of their choice.
2. Confirming the arrest, Hon Rigathi posted in his Social Media that “two dozens of DCI officers raided my Nyeri home and arrested me to face trumped up charges of money laundering. I am being driven to Nairobi at reckless speed to spend the weekend in the cells.”
3. This matter is not new, DCI has been prosecuting the case against Rigathi on media for the last 2 years. “I am happy it is finally over. It has been two years of hell; being arrested and released, writing countless statements, being prosecuted in the media, intimidation and harassment to me and family.”
4. Hon Rigathi is being accused of doing billions worth of business with Government of Kenya between 2008 when Uhuru was Finance Minister (and he was his associate) to 2018. Is it a crime for a Kenyan to win and do Billions worth of tenders while Chinese Companies doing Billions more?
5. In a subsequent update, Hon Rigathi called on the DCI to stop being selective and investigate all allegations of corruption including the Mafya scandal where members of First Family, President’s sister and cousin, were mentioned and KEMSA Heist where President’s nieces was implicated.
6. Many Leaders from across the political divides condemned the arrest of Rigathi and read mischief as he was lead UDA campaigner in Kiambaa where the Ruling Party met a humiliating defeat in President’s backyard. “I appreciate it is their bitterness with the loss of the Kiambaa by-election,” said Rigathi.
7. Digital Strategist Dennis Itumbi said “by yesterday DCI officers were saying they must keep him [Rigathi] in over the weekend. Not only for Kiambaa, but also to cover up the mess we have done with the arrest of the two Judges…”
8. Mathira Residents reacted to the arrest with protests in Karatina and along Nyeri-Sagana Road. Rigathi’s message to his Constituents: “To my great people of Mathira I thank you for your prayers and trust in me. In the fullness of time my innocence Will be pronounced,” stated Rigathi.
9. Rigathi encouraged all Ruto supporters to take his persecution in stride: “I am not cowed or intimidated. I remain principled and consistent. My support for William Ruto remains steadfast and unshaken. The Darkest hour is just before Dawn.”
10. Rigathi’s Parting Shot: “I am happy I now have a chance to be vindicated in a court of law as our courts are independent. To our tormentors and persecutors, you only have one year [to go.] We shall have a new democratic Government that does not use the criminal justice system to manage politics.”
Why Mbaluka is Next Machakos Senator: Kavindu Yet to Make Maiden Speech
Today is 1st April, 2022, a total of 373 days since Agnes Kavindu Muthama was sworn as in as 3rd Machakos Senator on 23rd March 2021. But Senator Kavindu is yet to make her maiden speech in the Senate. Indeed, as of today, the last words that came from the mouth of Senator Kavindu from the floor of the Senate is “Help me God.”
This should serve as a lesson to Machakos residents who voted her thinking they are punishing Hon Johnstone Muthama. The count went from having a robust and firebrand Senator in the person of Late Dr. Boniface Kabaka to having a person who cannot speak English to save herself from thirst in the person of Kavindu (whose name aptly means impeding darkness).
In 131 Days, People of Machakos shall have an opportunity to vote for another Senator. They must not make the same mistake they did last time. Thankfully, Wakili Joel Kyatha Mbaluka has graciously agreed to suspend his gubernatorial ambitions to vie for Senator to offer his people the oversight and representation they urgently need.
Machakos County have no choice but to elect Hon Wakili Joel Kyatha Mbaluka to the last man come Tuesday 9th August 2022. Wakili Mbaluka has what it takes to square out with fellow counsel at the Senate. He has the academic papers, he is articulate, he has the integrity and he has the knowledge to deliver as Machakos Senator.
Wakili Mbaluka holds Masters in Public Finance Management, which is what Machakos County residents need to stop the kleptocracy that Machakos has come to be known for. People of Machakos, please don’t elect another illiterate or someone who has been part of what is wrong at Machakos County. Give Wakili Mbaluka a chance to deliver for you as Senator.
Kitui West MP Contest Becomes a Two-Horse Race as Muasya Leads Incumbent
The Kitui West MP Race has come down to a Two-Horse Race between the incumbent Edith Nyenze and the Incoming MP Hon Ben Muasya who is the obvious choice of majority of the Constituents. The People of Kitui West appear to have had enough of the Nyenze and Wambua Dynasties especially now with Mrs Nyenze is MP with her brother as Kitui Senator. The People are determined to elect Hon Ben Muasya as the Kitui West MP for a breath of fresh air, new ideas and better representation.
Kitui West Constituents have mainly been endeared to Hon Ben Muasya by his innovative development approach which has seen him pioneer key empowerment projects including table banking and small business support projects across Kitui West. In doing this, Hon Ben Muasya has been leveraging his strong credentials as a Management Consultant of international standing and leading businessman in the country. His projects have so far benefitted thousands of Kitui West Residents directly with many more benefiting indirectly.
In turn, this has caught the eyes of many including UDA Presidential Candidate and Deputy President Dr. William Ruto who has not only hailed Hon Ben Muasya Projects as a case study of how leaders can implement his Bottom Up Economic Model at the Constituency level to transform the lives of their constituents. As a result, the first trip Dr. William Ruto made to Kitui County was to Hon Ben Muasya’s home to engage with beneficiaries of his empowerment projects as well as to undertake a fundraising in support of scaling up the project.
Indeed, the popularity of Hon Ben Muasya has not only made all the potential opponents he had for the UDA ticket to switch to support him or defect to another party, it is said to be giving the incumbent MP sleepless nights. Having done nothing tangible with her CDF since taking over after the By-Election, Mrs Nyenze is hard-pressed to explain to wananchi in Kitui West how Hon Ben Muasya could do more than her in so short a time without the benefit of the CDF kitty.
Four months to the election and as party nomination draw near a close, Kitui West Residents are getting ready for a showdown between Hon Ben Muasya, the popular favourite as the newcomer, and Hon Edith Nyenze, who is weighed down by the weight of incumbency and voter apathy due to her unimpressive development record. The difference between these two leaders is like day and night. No question much is in store for Kitui West Residents and the next four months are going to be epic for Kitui West.
It is clear that Hon Ben Muasya is ready to turn things upside down to ensure service delivery for Kitui West residents. On the other hand, Mrs Nyenze is busy fighting to maintain the status quo and trying to defend her dismal record. She has tried everything including blaming the Covid-19 pandemic for her poor performance but Kitui West residents have had enough. Majority of Kitui West Residents are waiting for 9th August 2022 to usher in Hon Ben Muasya as their next MP.
Friends of Ruto (FORM Kenya) Condemns Violence Against DP in Kisumu
Walter Trenk, Secretary General of FORM KENYA and the UDA Senatorial Aspirant for Nairobi County has condemned the chaos unleashed by hired goons to disrupt Ruto meeting in Kondele, Kisumu county.
We at FORM KENYA ( Friends of Ruto Movement – Kenya) do hereby wish to condemn, in the strongest terms possible, the cowardly acts of hooliganism and violence witnessed today in Kisumu during the Deputy President, Dr. William Ruto’s tour of the Nyanza region. We call upon the police to move with speed and arrest the perpetrators of the primitive acts of violence.
Violence and political intolerance has no place in our politics in the twenty first century. Every politician should be allowed to sell their agenda to every part of the country unhindered and without fear of intimidation or violence.
A few weeks ago, the Cabinet Secretary for Interior, Dr. Fred Matiang’i led a group of government functionaries in what was claimed to be a meeting to plan on ensuring that Kenyans are given a free, fair and credible election. An opportunity has presented itself for them to demonstrate to Kenyans and the entire world that they are ready, able and Wiling to live up to this onerous task.
We expect arrests and arraignment of the criminals within the next twenty four hours, failure of which, we will be left with no option but to believe that the government security agencies were involved in the macabre acts and are incapable of providing security to the citizens.
Walter Trenk, Secretary General, FORM KENYA & UDA Senatorial Aspirant, Nairobi County.
Why Wakili Joel Mbaluka is the Best and the Next Machakos Senator
EALA MP Mbugua Receives UDA Nomination Certificate for Starehe MP
Chaos in Wiper as Kiema Appeals Claiming Malombe is Not a Wiper Member
Wakili Sigei’s Role During UDA NDC Confirmed Him as Next Bomet Senator
Wakili Charles Mwalimu Break Record by Hosting DP Ruto Twice in a Month
Speaker Wahome Ndegwa Unveiled as CCK Nyandarua Governor Candidate
News9 months ago
Why Wakili Edward Muriu is the Gatanga MP in Waiting for 2022
Counties10 months ago
Marianne Wanza: Ngilu’s Officer Who Asked Advocate for Ksh. 600,000 Kickback
Counties10 months ago
Why Kiema Kilonzo is Tipped to Win Kitui Governor Race in 2022
Counties9 months ago
Why Senator Susan Kihika has No Competition for Nakuru Governor in 2022
Counties10 months ago
Lawyer Mutuse Mwengi Tipped to Win Kibwezi West MP Next Year
Business9 months ago
How Dr. Kariuki Muigua is a Top Environmental Law Scholar in Africa
Counties10 months ago
What Next for Charismatic Uasin Gichu Speaker Hon David Kiplagat?
Counties6 months ago
Why Mbaluka is Preferred by 57% of Residents as Next Machakos Governor